1. Create a Ministry Account
ission Increase training and coaching for ministry leaders at no cost to you. Don’t wait, create your ministry account today to begin accessing:
- Quarterly workshops and other in-person events
- Local book studies
- National webinar access
- Add board members and staff to your account to learn as a team
- Request any of our tools from your AD
- Access online courses
*During your account registration, you’ll be asked to provide some public financial records. These are requested so that we have a benchmark to measure your growth moving forward with Mission Increase.
For step-by-step instructions to creating an account, click here.
2. Join us for National Webinars
In addition to quarterly workshops, Mission Increase offers quarterly national webinars. You can register for our upcoming webinar through your ministry account. In the meantime, check out our past webinars.
3. Connect with your Area Director
Email your Area Director to schedule a time for an initial meeting. During this time, you’ll get to share with them more about your cause and ministry, and how you’d like to grow.
4. Upgrade to a Coaching Account
Ministry Accounts can be upgraded from Teaching Accounts to Coaching Accounts for full access once the initial account is created and a relationship with an AD has been established. Coaching level ministries have access to:
- Group Coaching
- One-on-one coaching with an AD
- Meaningful growth data and trends
5. Participate in Quarterly Workshops
Through your ministry account, you can register for our upcoming workshop. These are fruitful times of learning in community with your peers. Focus of upcoming workshops are:
- Quarter 1 – Major Gifts
- Quarter 2 – Acquisition Events
- Quarter 3 – Ministry Communications
- Quarter 4 – Ministry Leadership
6. Attend Group Coaching
Following workshops, Area Directors offer group coaching sessions to take a deeper dive with the concepts taught in the workshop. Register for an upcoming group coaching through your ministry account.