Are you looking for a tool to help you and your team describe your organization in a way that is compelling and concise? Look no further!
This printable four-part PDF has you covered. This tool will help you:
- Articulate the problem you exist to solve
- Clarify the solution your organization brings to this problem
- Describe the outcome that happens when you and your champions apply this solution to the problem.
- Offer a compelling invitation
A case for support is comprised of an organization’s key message (problem, solution, outcome) and an invitation. Use all four parts for an ask, or using the first three to describe what you do. Creating a case for support helps you streamline your messaging for any type of communication, such as:
- First impressions
- One-on-one conversations
- Print and digital communications
- Cultivating new givers
- Rekindling lapsed givers
- Fundraising events
- On-boarding staff and volunteers
Next time you get asked “What does your organization do?” you wont have to reply with “it’s complicated.” Instead, be confident as you describe your important work and invite others to join you in the cause.